Work at SRA
Alumni Coordinator – Part-Time
The Alumni Coordinator organizes and assists with the planning, developing and administering of alumni relations programs and activities and assists with other duties as assigned by the Director of Advancement. This position will report to the Director of Advancement and work collaboratively with the Advancement Assistant Director as part of the Advancement team. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and implementing alumni reunions and events
- Working with the Saints Alumni Board, under the umbrella of the Director of Advancement, by attending meetings and helping to coordinate and implement their programs, activities and events
- Promoting and communicating information about alumni events and programs through a variety of channels including email, social media, phone, web site and in-person meetings
- Publishing alumni newsletters (electronic and print) in a schedule determined by the administration and Director of Advancement
- Recruiting alumni for participation in special events and programs
- Maintaining and monitoring the updating of our alumni information database
The ideal candidate will have event planning, computer, database and social media experience as well as strong writing and grammatical skills. Other skills needed to be successful in this position are the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and due dates, independent worker, effective interpersonal and communications skills, including tact and diplomacy, as an ongoing representative of the Academy; attention to detail and follow through; and confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
The candidate will maintain an established work schedule of 15 hours per week, including some evening and weekends as needed.
Dan Richard, Principal
Saint Raphael Academy
123 Walcott Street
Pawtucket, RI 02860
401-723-8100 ext. 113