Underclassmen Final Exams
June 7 - Periods G & F
June 10 - E & D
June 11 - C & B
June 12 - A & Makeups
• Students will report ONLY for their exams. There will be no Homeroom period.
• The first exam of the day will begin at 8 a.m. and end at 9:55 a.m.
• Students will have a 10-minute break between exams. (9:55-10:05 a.m.)
• The second exam will begin at 10:05 and end at 12:00 p.m. (DUE to Transportation/busses)
• Students MUST BE dressed according to dress code guidelines.
• Exams will be held in the classroom where the course normally meets.
• Students late for exams must report to Mrs. Colavita in West and Mrs. Garces in East. No student will be admitted late to an exam without a pass. If they are later than 15 minutes, they must take their exam during Make-up session on Friday at 10:15. According to student handbook, “No student will be allowed late entry into an exam without a pass from the office. A student who arrives late to an exam for an unexcused reason may receive a grade deduction on the exam. The deduction will be determined by the Vice Principal of Academics."
• Students MUST remain in classroom until exam period is over. Students should bring something to read/study in case they finish early. Students should remain silent the entire time in case other students are still testing in surrounding rooms.
• Students who miss semester exams must present a doctor’s note to the Vice Principal of Academics indicating that serious illness was the reason for the absence from the exam. Unless a doctor’s note is submitted student may receive a Zero for exam grade.