Underclassmen Final Exam Schedule 2021
May 13, 2021
Semester 2 Final Exams will be held June 8-11, 2021 according to the following schedule.
Tuesday, June 8 Periods G and F
Wednesday, June 9 Periods E and D
Thursday, June 10 Periods C and B
Friday, June 11 Period A and Make-up Exams
• Students will report ONLY for their exams. There will be no Homeroom period.
• The first exam of the day will begin at 8 am and end at 9:55 am.
• Students will have a 10-minute break between exams. (9:55-10:05)
• The second exam will begin at 10:05 am and end at 12:00 pm.
• Students MUST BE dressed according to dress code guidelines.
• Exam will be held in the classroom where the course normally meets.
• Students late for exams must report to Mrs. Colavita in West or Mrs. Garces in East. No student will be admitted late to an exam without a pass. If they are later than 15 minutes, they must take exam during the Make-up session on Friday at 10:05. According to student handbook, “No student will be allowed late entry into an exam without a pass from the office. A student who arrives late to an exam for an unexcused reason may receive a grade deduction on the exam. The deduction will be determined by the Vice Principal of Academics.”
• Students MUST remain in classroom until exam period is over. Students to bring something to read/study in case they finish early. Students should remain silent the entire time in case other students are still testing in surrounding rooms.
• Students who miss semester exams must present a doctor’s note to the Vice Principal of Academics indicating that serious illness was the reason for the absence from the exam. Unless a doctor’s note is submitted, the student may receive a zero for the exam grade.