SRA and RIIL Planning for Fall Sports
June 10, 2020
Saint Raphael Academy and the Rhode Island Interscholastic League (RIIL) are preparing for a safe summer practice and tryout season for fall sports teams. As spring sports activities are allowed to begin as part of Reopening RI's Phase II, RIIL has released guidelines for high school sports. Please read the following guidelines carefully and be aware of important new procedures in place.
SRA Safety and Health Protocols for 2020 Summer and Fall Athletics Season
All students who are participating in a sport or summer workouts must also turn in a current physical, a concussion form and an assumption of risk form to Jennifer Luiz in the Admission Office. A physical and concussion form is required annually, and a risk form is done once in a high school career.
Summer conditioning workouts will begin under the direction of the individual sport's coach. If you would like to participate, you must return your forms as soon as possible and the coach will contact you. Conditioning workouts are voluntary.
Fall sports tryouts will begin in August, and information will be released on the school website once dates are finalized. Tryouts are mandatory.
- Football- Mike Sassi - email@example.com- 401- 486-6834
- Girls Tennis - Scott Corain - firstname.lastname@example.org - 401-225-6690
- Cross Country - Chris Magill - email@example.com - 401-578-8922
- Cheer - Barbara Labree - firstname.lastname@example.org - 401-867-0129
- Boys Soccer - Miguel Sagastume - Miguel.Sagastume@ppsd.org - 401-632-2949
- Girls Soccer - Ivannah Perez - Ivannah30@yahoo.com - 401-441-0993
- Girls Volleyball - Cory Linhares - email@example.com - 774-208-2384