Senior Final Exam Schedule 2021
April 28, 2021
Semester 2 (2021) Senior
Exams will be held according to the following schedule:
Wednesday, June 2 (Day 2)
English 12 Honors and ACP will meet in Room 35.
Sculpture, Drawing & Painting 2 (projects due)
Business/Criminal Law and Personal Finance (projects due)
Thursday, June 3 (Day 3)
Calculus Honors, Pre-Calculus Honors and ACP will meet in Room 35.
Probability and Statistics will meet in Room 4.
Geometry will meet in Room 33.
Psychology 2 will meet in Room 35.
U.S. History 2 will meet in Room 33.
History Through Film will meet in Room 34.
Sociology will meet in Room 24.
Friday, June 4 (Day 4)
Theology 12 will meet in Room 35.
All senior science electives (projects due)
Physics (seniors should check with Mr. Clifford)
Monday, June 7 (Day 5)
All Spanish classes (projects due)
French (projects due)
Make-up exams (Seniors need to schedule this with their individual teachers.)
Some important points for students and parents:
• Seniors will report ONLY for their exams. There will be no Homeroom period.
• The first exam of the day will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 10:00 a.m
• Students will have a 30-minute break between exams. (10:00-10:30 a.m.)
• The second exam will begin at 10:30 a.m. and end at 12:30 p.m.
• Students late for exams must report to Mrs. Colavita in West or Mrs. Garces in East. No student will be admitted late to an exam without a pass. If you are later than 15 minutes, you must take the exam during the Make-up session on Monday, June 7 at 8:00. According to student handbook, “No student will be allowed late entry into an exam without a pass from the office. A student who arrives late to an exam for an unexcused reason may receive a grade deduction on the exam. The deduction will be determined by the Vice Principal of Academics.”
• Students MUST remain in the classroom until exam period is over. Students should bring something to read/study in case they finish early. Students should remain silent the entire time in case other students are still testing in surrounding rooms.
• Students who miss final exams must present a doctor’s note
to the Vice Principal of Academics indicating that serious illness was the reason for the absence from the exam. Unless a doctor’s note is submitted, the student may receive a zero for the exam grade.