Midterm Exams Schedule
January 3, 2019
Midterm exams will take place Tuesday, January 15, through Friday, January 18, 2019.
Tuesday, January 15 -- Periods A and B
Wednesday, January 16 -- Period C and D
Thursday, January 17 --Periods E and F
Friday, January 18 -- Periods G and Make-up exams
- Students will report ONLY for their exams. There will be no Homeroom period.
- The first exam of the day will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 9:55 a.m.
- Students will have a 10-minute break between exams. (9:55-10:05 a.m.)
- The second exam will begin at 10:05 and end at 12:00 p.m.
- Students MUST BE dressed according to dress code guidelines.
- Exam will be held in the classroom where the course normally meets.
- Students late for exams must report to Mrs. Carroll in West or Mrs. Garces in East. No student will be admitted late to an exam without a pass. If they are later than 15 minutes, they must take the exam during Make-up session on Friday at 10:15. According to student handbook, "No student will be allowed late entry into an exam without a pass from the office. A student who arrives late to an exam for an unexcused reason may receive a grade deduction on the exam. The deduction will be determined by the Vice Principal of Academics."
- Students MUST remain in classroom until exam period is over. Students should bring something to read/study in case they finish early. Students should remain silent the entire time in case other students are still testing in surrounding rooms.
- Students who miss semester exams must present a doctor’s note to the Vice Principal of Academics indicating that serious illness was the reason for the absence from the exam. Unless a doctor’s note is submitted, students may receive a zero for an exam grade.
- If school is cancelled due to inclement weather, we will continue with the regular schedule of exams upon our return to school. For example, if school is cancelled on Wednesday, January 16, we will begin on Thursday with C period exam.
- The morning bus schedule will operate as usual. In the afternoon, the buses will leave SRA at the conclusion of the second exam period, except for East Providence and Lincoln, which will operate on the normal schedule.
- The cafeteria will remain open for quiet studying from 12:00-2:30 p.m. No food will be served in the cafeteria during exam week.