ATTENTION CLASS of 1971! COME CELEBRATE 50+1!
Saturday, May 7, 2022
St. Raphael Academy Alumni Hall
194 Walcott Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860
A night of reminiscing and making new memories Join us in Alumni Hall
with all of the memorabilia of the days with football, track, baseball, golf...
Appetizers, Dinner, beer and wine included
More details to follow once finalized
5 pm - 9 pm
Tickets: $100 per graduate $71 per guest
Please respond and purchase tickets by April 22, 2022
To purchase your tickets or any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Reunion Committee: The Key to a Successful Reunion
SRA recommends a reunion committee of at least 5 members must be established to assist with planning reunion events and to recruit fellow classmates to attend them.
Reunion Committee Responsibilities
• Read and have a clear understanding of the expectations for a class reunion
• Support the mission of the Alumni Association
• Research, organize, and implement events for the reunion
• Recruit and work with a committee of at least 10 other volunteers
• Act as a liaison to the SRA Alumni Association
• Engage additional volunteers to assist with event planning and coordination
• Maintain regular contact with your Alumni staff liaison and the Alumni Association
• Work with the Alumni Relations Office to ensure the best possible publicity and promotion for the event 8 to 10 weeks prior to any event
• Complete a volunteer wrap-up form and email it to the Alumni Relations Office within seven business days of the event
Reunion Committee Member Qualifications
• You must be a SRA alumnus or a SRA faculty member
• Enthusiasm and pride for SRA
• General awareness of, and interest in current issues, trends, and events pertaining to SRA
• Flexibility and willingness to understand and collaborate with various entities of SRA
Alumni Association Reunion Services
• Advisory Services: A staff member is assigned to serve in an advisory capacity for reunion events. As the reunion host, you will have at least one program staff member assigned to work with you.
• Mailers: Addressed, stamped, and stuffed save-the-date reminders and invitations with all necessary information will go out to all prospective attendees for your reunion. The Association will take full responsibility for drafting, editing, printing, and mailing all marketing materials.
• Invitation Services: The Alumni Office will design, print, and mail an invitation to your guests. You will be expected to provide the information for the invitation and to proofread it before mailing.
• Web Page: Your class will also have a reunion Web page with details about the event, a link for online registration, and a list of committee members.
• Email Invitation: A save-the-date email invitation and reminder can be prepared and sent on your behalf to our online alumni community.
• Email Blasts: An email blast is an effective and cost-efficient way to communicate with a large number of people. Your staff liaison will create, schedule, and execute email blasts to your classmates who have given us their email addresses.
• Supplies: We will provide you with nametags for guests, SRA information, door prizes, and giveaway items for your reunion.
• Alumni Office Responsibilities: The Alumni Relations Office is responsible for approving venue locations, vendors, and deposits, and will sign all contracts as well as collect all registrations.