CALLING FOR NOMINEES FOR THE NEXT HALL OF FAME CLASS
Please submit any nominations to Aimee Tortolano '94, Alumni Coordinator, 401-723-8100, Ext. 155.
Saint Raphael Academy Hall of Fame
A person may be nominated to the Saint Raphael Academy Hall of Fame if the following criteria are met:
- Nominee is an alum of Saint Raphael Academy, living or deceased, graduating 20 years prior to nomination.
- Nominee has an outstanding record of service and loyalty to Saint Raphael Academy, establishing honor and recognition.
- Nominee has demonstrated a lifelong commitment to the Lasallian ideals of Faith, Service and Community, and has embodied these beliefs in all aspects of his/her life.
- Nominee has lived his/her faith as a Catholic in a significant manner.
- Nominee has exhibited citizenship and provided a unique contribution to the extended community in which he/she lives.
Anyone may nominate alumni for consideration for the Hall of Fame. Please submit the following:
- A maximum of three pages describing how the nominee meets the eligibility requirements;
- A maximum of two supporting letters about the nominee;
- A biographical sketch of the nominee, detailing professional activities, organizations, publications, etc.
- Contact information for the person who is nominating the alumnus. Please include e-mail, mailing address and phone number.
Alumni Hall of Fame 2022
It was a long wait for our Alumni Hall of Fame Class of 2020 to be inducted, but we think all would agree it was well worth it. The induction dinner was held April 2, 2022, and what a wonderful, SRA spirit-filled night it was! The honorees and/or those accepting on their behalf are shown above.
Mare Studios took photos throughout the evening. You can look through their album and order prints directly from Mare. Here's how:
Go to Mare Studios and click “on-line images.”Click on SRA Hall
of Fame and enter password “SAINTS2022”. When you make your selections, please call the studios directly to order.
Click on the photo below to read about all our inductees in the Hall of Fame program book: