If you are a student who is currently attending another high school and you are interested in transferring to the Academy for grade 9, 10, or 11, we encourage you to reach out to the Admissions Office to begin a conversation.
The application process for students currently enrolled in the 9th, 10th and 11th grade is as follows:
- Attend one of our virtual events. These are not required, but you are welcome and encouraged to sign up and will gain a better understanding of the Saints experience.
- Complete and submit the online application. In order for the application to be complete, you must submit the $40 application fee, which covers all costs associated with the applying to the Academy. The Admissions Office will then request the applicant’s transcript and a recommendation from their current school.
- The Admissions Office may schedule an interview with the applicant, parent(s)/guardian(s), and members of the Admissions Committee.
- If you wish to be considered for need-based financial aid, complete a separate financial aid application through FACTS Tuition Management. Applications become available on November 1, 2020.
- Receive a decision letter.
- Return your enrollment paperwork by the date indicated in the acceptance letter.