Applying to SRA
Saint Raphael Academy is currently accepting applications for grades 9, 10, and 11.
The Academy admits academically qualified students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students. All applicants are review by the members of the Admissions Committee and all admissions decisions are based on prior academic performance, standardized test scores, and a recommendation from the applicant’s current school.
Applicants for Grade 9
- Complete and submit the online Application for Admission. In order for the application to be complete, you must submit the $40 application fee, which covers all costs associated with the processing of an application and the Entrance Test.
- Take the Catholic High School Entrance Test, which is administered by the Academy in December. Register by completing an online application.
- Please note that while all applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships during the admissions process, if you wish to be considered for need-based financial aid, you must complete a separate need-based financial aid application through FACTS Tuition Management.
The Admissions Office will request the applicant’s transcript and a recommendation from the applicant’s current school, and then the applicant will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee will begin sending decision letters at the beginning of February.
Applications received after December 24, 2018, will be considered on a rolling basis and will require at least 10 business days after receipt of the applicant’s transcript and entrance test scores before a decision is rendered.
All applicants for grade 9 must take the Catholic High School Entrance Test in order to be considered for acceptance. The form of the test administered is the High School Placement Test (HSPT). All students are welcomed to take the test at Saint Raphael Academy, and if Saint Raphael Academy is an applicant’s first-choice high school, then the student should take the Entrance Test at the Academy.
Information about the Morning of the Entrance Test:
- Testers must check-in prior to the start of the exam at the West Building (located at 41 Maynard Street). The exam starts promptly at 8:00 a.m. Doors to the West Building will open at 7:30 a.m. on the morning of the test. Please plan your arrival accordingly. Pick-up will be at the same location at 12:30 p.m.
- Calculators are not allowed. Please leave them at home.
If you have any further questions about the Entrance Test, please contact the Admissions Office via phone: 401-723-8100 or email: email@example.com).
We look forward to seeing you on the morning of the test.