- About Us
- Campus Life
- Campus Ministry/Pastoral Services
- Fine Arts
- Clubs & Organizations
- Purple and Gold Zone
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletics Schedule
- Athletic News
- Support SRA
- News & Events
Underclassmen Exam Schedule, June 8-14
On May 24, 2017
Underclassmen exams are scheduled for Thursday, June 8, to Wednesday, June 14. This year, there is a mandatory homeroom period on June 13 for the collection of all student laptops. Students must turn their laptops in at that time or they will not be allowed to take their Period B exam; they will be allowed to make up the exam on Wednesday if the laptop is returned. Please note that the exam hours will change on Monday and Tuesday in order to accommodate the homeroom period.
- Students will report directly to their exam classrooms. There will be no Homeroom period, except on Tuesday, June 13.
- The first exam of the day will begin at 8 am and end at 10:00 am (Tuesday will be 8:45 – 10:45 am).
- Students will have a 15-minute break between exams.
- The second exam will begin at 10:15 am and end at 12:15 pm (Tuesday will be 11 am – 1 pm).
- There will be one exam period on Monday, with an early dismissal at 10:15 am.
- There will be a homeroom and two exam periods on Tuesday; the day will end at 1 pm.
- Students MUST BE dressed according to dress code guidelines.
- Exam will be held in the classroom where the course normally meets, unless otherwise noted.
- Students MUST remain in the classroom until exam period is over. Students may bring something to read/study in case they finish early.
Students late for exams must report to Mrs. Carroll in West and Ms. Garces/Ms. Barbosa in East. No student will be admitted late to an exam without a pass. If students are later than 15 minutes, they must take the exam during the make-up session on the final period of the exam week at 8 am.
Thursday, June 8
8 am – 10 am Period G
10:15 – 12:15 pm Period F
Friday, June 9
8 am – 10 am Period E
10:15 – 12:15 pm Period D
Monday, June 12
8 am – 10 am Period C
10:15 am EARLY DISMISSAL
Tuesday, June 13
8 am – 8:30 am HOMEROOM – Collection of laptops
8:45 am – 10: 45 am Period B
11 am – 1 pm Period A
Wednesday, June 14
8 am – 10 am Make-up Exam
* This is for students who had an absence due to illness (students must have a doctor’s note and have scheduled the exam with their teacher) and for those who did not return their laptop on Tuesday.