- About Us
- Campus Life
- Campus Ministry/Pastoral Services
- Fine Arts
- Clubs & Organizations
- Purple and Gold Zone
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletics Schedule
- Athletic News
- Support SRA
- News & Events
Midterm Exam Schedule, January 19-22
On January 5, 2016
Semester 1 exams will be held according to the following schedule:
Tuesday, January 19 Periods A and B
Wednesday, January 20 Periods C and D
Thursday, January 21 Periods E and F
Friday, January 22 Period G and Make-up Exams
Some important points for students and parents:
- Students will report ONLY for their exams. There will be no Homeroom period.
- The first exam of the day will begin at 8AM and end at 10:00
- Students will have a 15 minute break between exams. (10:00-10:15)
- The second exam will begin at 10:15 and end at 12:15
- Students MUST BE dressed according to dress code guidelines.
- Exam will be held in the classroom where the course normally meets.
- Students late for exams must report to Mrs. Calderone in West and Ms. Lambert in East. No student will be admitted late to an exam without a pass. If you are later than 15 minutes, you must take the exam during the Make-up session on Friday at 10:15. According to student handbook, “No student will be allowed late entry into an exam without a pass from the office. A student who arrives late to an exam for an unexcused reason may receive a grade deduction on the exam. The deduction will be determined by the Vice Principal of Academics.”
- Students MUST remain in classroom until exam period is over. Students should bring something to read/study in case they finish early. Students should remain silent the entire time in case other students are still testing in surrounding rooms.
- Students who miss semester exams must present a doctor’s note to the Vice Principal of Academics indicating that serious illness was the reason for the absence from the exam. Unless a doctor’s note is submitted, the student may receive a zero for the exam grade.
In the event that school is cancelled due to inclement weather, we will continue with the regular schedule of exams upon our return to school. For example, if school is cancelled on Wednesday, January 20, we will begin on Thursday with the C period exam.