- About Us
- Campus Life
- Campus Ministry/Pastoral Services
- Fine Arts
- Clubs & Organizations
- 2017 Yearbook
- Purple and Gold Zone
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletics Schedule
- Athletic News
- Welcome, Alumni!
- Saints Alumni Business Directory
- Dennis M. Lynch Jr. ’74 Memorial 5K
- Alumni Board
- Golf Tournament was a Big Hit
- Alumni Events
- Alumni Merchandise
- Lasallian Alumni Programs
- Photo Gallery
- Hall of Fame
- Support SRA
- News & Events
- Recent News
- Saints Stroll
- Joseph & Blanche Coutu Theater
- SRA Photoblogs
- News Archive
“I adore in all things the will of God in my regard.” Saint John Baptist de La Salle, Founder and Patron Saint of Educators.
Saint Raphael Academy, as a Catholic high school, gathers regularly for the celebration of the sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation, we pray together at the beginning of each school day, in each class, and before each school event.
- The Saint Raphael Academy community gathers monthly for an all-school Mass.
- Each day begins with pray over the PA and continues throughout the day.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is offered during the Church seasons of Advent and Lent.
- Retreats are offered for all members of the Saint Raphael community.
Liturgical Ministry Team
At Saint Raphael Academy, we offer our students the opportunity to serve the Saints family and the Church through our Liturgical Service Team. Students who are selected for this honor participate in a program that prepares them to serve as Eucharistic Ministers and Servers. The Liturgical Service Team is formed at the beginning of the school year. If you are interested in serving the Church and the Saint Raphael Academy community in this way, contact a member of the Pastoral Service Team for information.
This choir leads our school community in song and prayer at all school Masses and prayer services. If interested in joining, contact Ms. Ducharme.
All students at Saint Raphael Academy attend a yearly class retreat.
There are opportunities for students to participate in additional retreats in the course of the school year offered by Lasallian Youth or the Diocese of Providence.
Seniors interested in volunteering to be a retreat leaders on freshmen, sophomore and junior retreat teams should contact a member of the Pastoral Service Team.