- About Us
- Campus Life
- Campus Ministry/Pastoral Services
- Fine Arts
- Book Store
- Clubs & Organizations
- 2017 Yearbook
- Purple and Gold Zone
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletics Schedule
- Athletic News
- Support SRA
- News & Events
- Recent News
- Saints Stroll
- Joseph & Blanche Coutu Theater
- SRA Photoblogs
- News Archive
Hall of Fame
Saint Raphael Academy Hall of Fame
A person may be nominated to the Saint Raphael Academy Hall of Fame if the following criteria are met:
- Nominee is a graduate of Saint Raphael Academy.
- Nominee has established an outstanding record of service and loyalty to Saint Raphael Academy.
- Nominee has demonstrated a lifelong commitment to the Lasallian ideals of faith, service and community, and has embodied these beliefs in all aspects of his/her life.
- Catholic nominees will have demonstrated an abiding commitment to the mission of the Catholic Church.
- Nominee exhibits unique social service and citizenship in the community in which he/she lives.
- The person may be nominated posthumously.
Anyone may nominate alumni for consideration for the Hall of Fame. Please submit the following:
- A maximum of three pages describing how the nominee meets the eligibility requirements;
- A maximum of two supporting letters about the nominee;
- A biographical sketch of the nominee, detailing professional activities, organizations, publications, etc.
- Contact information for the person who is nominating the alumnus. Please include e-mail, mailing address and phone number.
Please send all nominations to Mary Jane Ferland ’85, Office of Alumni Affairs, Saint Raphael Academy, 123 Walcott Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860