- About Us
- Campus Life
- Campus Ministry/Pastoral Services
- Fine Arts
- Book Store
- Clubs & Organizations
- 2017 Yearbook
- Purple and Gold Zone
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletics Schedule
- Athletic News
- Support SRA
- News & Events
- Recent News
- Saints Stroll
- Joseph & Blanche Coutu Theater
- SRA Photoblogs
- News Archive
Entrance Test Prep Class
Saint Raphael Academy’s Admissions Office typically hosts an Entrance Test Prep Class in the fall. More information about registration will be posted in Fall 2017.
This class will help students prepare for the Catholic High School Entrance Test. This class will be taught by current Saint Raphael Academy faculty members and will include topics like test-taking strategies, tips for writing an entrance test essay, and a review of the math and verbal topics covered on the entrance test.
Pre-registration is required for this class. If you could like to pre-register for this class, please contact Mrs. Luiz in the Admissions Office at 401-723-8100, ext. 134. (This class usually fills up. Pre-register early to avoid being placed on the wait-list.)
If you are pre-registered and you cannot attend, please inform the Admissions Office (401-723-8100, ext. 134) so that we may plan accordingly.
The following details will be important to students who are pre-registered to participate in this class:
- Students are to report to the Coutu Theater on the Saint Raphael Academy campus. Directions directly to that building can be found here: Directions to the Coutu Theater (43 Maynard Street).
- The class begins promptly at 9 a.m. Check-in will begin at 8:45 a.m.
- Students are to dress comfortably, but appropriately.
- Students do not need to bring anything with them; all supplies, including writing utensils, will be provided.
- Students will be given a snack during the class.
- The class will conclude at noon. Dismissal will be from the Coutu Theater. Parents who would like to wait inside the lobby of the Theater are invited to do so.
- Students who wish to complete their application and/or register to take the Catholic High School Entrance Test at Saint Raphael Academy, will be allowed to complete this paperwork during the class. (To learn more about how to apply to Saint Raphael Academy and register to take the Catholic High School Entrance Test at Saint Raphael Academy, please visit this page: Application Process.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at 401-723-8100, extension 134.